Redwood Christian Middle School & High School Monday, Oct. 14, 2013
Daily Bulletin: Thought For The Week:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. Happy Birthday today to Xiaolin (Terry) Yang and Tomas Tanon!!!
2. All Students: RCS is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen. IF IT IS VALUABLE LOCK
IT UP IN YOUR LOCKER. Better yet, IF IT IS VALUABLE, do not bring it to school.
3. All Students: DETENTION is in room 08. It begins promptly at 3:00. Check the list on the
bulletin board across from the office. If you have a problem or you do not see your name on the
list and you think you have a detention, report to your dean before your lunch is over today.
4. All Students: The Lost & Found rack in the office hallway has many items that need to be
picked up/redeemed and taken home. Please walk by to see if one of those lunch bags, PE
bags, shirts, sweaters or coats might be yours. Anything left this Wednesday will be donated to
5. MS: Girls Softball at Kimber Hills at 3:30pm. Game is played at Gomes Elementary School. Out
of class at 2:10pm and return at 5:30pm
6. HS: All students attending the Southern California College Tour must come to an information
meeting in the MPR during the first 10 minutes of lunch today.
7. HS: Our first Bay Area College Tour will be Friday, Oct. 25th 9:00- 4:00 p.m. We will be visiting
SF State and the University of SF. This trip is for 10-12 grades, there is no cost except for money
for lunch. Permission slips located outside of the office and due back to Mr. Huemoeller by Wed.
8. HS: The yearbook sale is here! You can use the paper form to buy the book, OR go to the
website: http://www.yearbookforever.com. Be sure to buy a book from Redwood CHRISTIAN. There
are quite a few Redwood high schools in California.
9. HS: iLearn@RCS Expectation 1 – iPads are part of the RCS curriculum and their purpose is to
enhance learning. Students are not to use iPads for personal entertainment during class; they
are not to play games, watch videos, listen to music, take pictures, send messages, or surf the
10. HS: Redwood Christian MSHS is having their 3rd annual blood drive in conjunction with the
American Red Cross on November 7, 2013. If you are interested in giving blood, please email Mr.
Huemoeller at DaleHuemoeller@rcs.edu with your preferred time to come in and donate. He will
do his best to get you in at that time. Permission slips will be distributed to all who sign-up during
the last week of October. See Mr. H if you have any questions.